Easy Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This is an easy recipe for slow cooking pork tenderloin in your crock pot.
- 1-3 pound pork loin (I prefer all natural filet.)
- salt and pepper
- small can pineapple
- small jar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-4 carrots cut in small pieces
- 2-3 sweet potatoes (peeled and cut in pieces)
Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Cut pork loin in half and place in crock pot. Add salt and pepper.
Turn on low. Combine all other ingredients (except carrots and sweet potatoes) and add
to crock pot. Stir. Add carrots and sweet potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat 8-9 hours. Serve.
This recipe is good with sauerkraut as a side dish.
Simple Recipes from Pork Tenderloin Recipe