Quick and easy recipe for Crab Cakes (Use as an appetizer or main course)
This simple recipe is ideal for making small to medium
sized crab cakes to use for either an appetizer or main course meal.
- 1 pound of fresh crabmeat
- 10 multi-grain saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 egg (whisked or beaten)
- Old Bay Seasoning (to taste based on your desired level of seasoning)
Mix all ingredients. Make patties. This recipe will make about 12 small/medium patties.
Spray pan and heat small amount of oil. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until lightly browned/golden.
You can also make mini crab appetizers and serve as a light and healthy appetizer.
Quick Tip: The crab patties are easier to handle if you refrigerate mixture for a few hours before cooking.
Simple Recipes from Crab Cakes